Quirky, heritage cottage with spacious kitchen, formal dining and lounge.
Stay from $230 per night
For further information on rates and availability please click the link below.
&he original stone winery cottage is over 110 years old and was once part of our working winery. If you visit us during vintage (usually between February to April each year) you’ll be treated with the beautiful aromas of fermenting grapes and the sounds of a working winery in the distance.
Overlooking the lush grassed common areas, the Winery Cottage offers a comfortable base to explore the Barossa. Large kitchen, living, formal and casual dining, large double shower bathroom and three bedrooms (two queen size beds, one single bed) make this the ideal accommodation for a large family or group of travellers.
Additional benefits include:
- Free private parking for one vehicle, with ample on street parking also available
- Complimentary continental breakfast provisions (cereals, milk, juice and bread)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor fireplace as well as ducted air-conditioning and heating
- Private laundry facilities
- Access to private outdoor BBQ and dining area, as well as shared lawn area
- Nespresso coffee machine
- TV and DVD player
- Iron and board
- Linens and towels provided
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Access to shared outdoor BBQ, dining and lawned areas (suitable for events – see our Stay & Play package)
- Families, children and infants welcome – cots and highchairs available upon request
Self-check-in and information about cottage and key access details are given upon booking confirmation.
Can sleep up to 5 guests.
Check in 2pm, Check out 10am.
|Days||Rate (inclusive of two people)||Rate Additons|
|Weekday (Sunday – Thursday)||$230 per night||Extra adults $80 per person/ night Children $30 per child/ night (12 & under)|
|Weekend (Friday and Saturday)||$260 per night||Extra adults $80 per person/ night Children $30 per child/ night (12 & under)|
|Peak Weekend (Long Weekends, Easter, Christmas or Local Events)||$260 per night Minimum night stays applicable.||Extra adults $80 per person/ night Children $30 per child/ night (12 & under)|
|2 Night weekend special (Friday and Saturday)
(Not available on Peak Weekends)
|$240 per night||Extra adults $80 per person/ night
Children $30 per child/ night (12 & under)
Choose from our range of Booking Extras at checkout when booking direct or request these items by contacting us.
Includes: cooked breakfast provisions, local Barossa platters and Barossa wines. All at an additional cost.
For long stays or group enquiries please contact us.