Two Bedroom Cottages
Comfortable cottages with self-contained layouts
Stay from $199 per night
For further information on rates and availability please click the link below.
Overlooking a shaded courtyard with palms and native gums, plentiful birdsong and lush grassed common areas, our cottages offer a relaxed base to explore the Barossa or just sit back and relax within the natural surrounds.
Designed with the family or group travellers in mind, the cottages offer two bedrooms (one queen size bed, two single beds), discreet kitchenette with a refrigerator, hot plates and microwave as well as comfortable living and dining areas.
Additional benefits include:
- Free private parking for one vehicle, with ample on street parking also available
- Complimentary continental breakfast provisions (cereals, milk, juice and bread)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Newly installed ducted air conditioning and heating
- Nespresso coffee machine
- TV and DVD player
- Iron and board
- Linens and towels provided
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Access to shared outdoor BBQ, dining and lawned areas (suitable for events – see our Stay + Play package)
- Families, children and infants welcome – cots and highchairs available upon request
Cottages are self-check-in and information about cottage allocation and key access details are given upon booking confirmation.
Can sleep up to 6 guests with the use of the lounge sofa bed (at additional cost).
Check in 2pm, Check out 10am
|Days||Rate (inclusive of two people)||Rate Additons|
|Weekday (Sunday – Thursday)||$199 per night||Extra adults or children $50 per person/ night|
|Weekend (Friday and Saturday)||$239 per night||Extra adults or children $50 per person/ night|
|Peak Weekend (Long Weekends, Easter, Christmas or Local Events)||$239 per night Minimum night stays applicable.||Extra adults or children $50 per person/ night|
Discounted rates apply for three or more nights.
Choose from our range of Booking Extras at checkout when booking direct or request these items by contacting us.
Includes: cooked breakfast provisions, local Barossa platters and Barossa wines. All at an additional cost.
For long stays or group enquiries please contact us.